- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
For the Dressing:
For the Salad:
- Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain thoroughly in a colander, but do not rinse; stir to release heat. Allow to cool in the colander for 5 to 10 minutes.
- While pasta cools, add garlic and anchovy to a large mixing bowl. Use a whisk or fork to crush the anchovy and garlic into a paste. Add Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly, until dressing is smooth, thick, and coats the back of a spoon.
- Pour cooled pasta into the bowl of dressing and toss with a large spoon until well coated.
- Stir red onion, jalapeno, pepperoncini, red pepper, artichokes, black olives, green olives into the salad. Add salami, pepperoni, and ham; mix thoroughly. Add Provolone cheese. Mix with a spoon thoroughly to combine. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled, 3 to 12 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, add chopped parsley and tomatoes, and mix thoroughly. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 52 %
Cholesterol: 10 %
Sodium: 39 %
Potassium: 7 %
Total Carbohydrates: 10 %
Dietary Fiber: 9 %
Protein: 28 %