Chargrilled Barossa Milk-Fed Lamb Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chargrilled Barossa Milk-Fed Lamb" recipe we have found so far.
Chargrilled Barossa Milk-Fed Lamb
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2kg milk-fed lamb leg, boned, butterflied (ask your butcher to do this)
- Green salad, to serve
OLIVE AND PARSLEY VINAIGRETTE
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) verjuice (see notes)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted kalamata olives
- In a mortar and pestle, pound rosemary, thyme, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons sea salt into a paste. Rub the lamb with the paste and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue or large chargrill pan on high heat. Cook lamb, fat-side down, for 4 minutes to caramelise. Turn, reduce heat to medium (or move to a cooler part of the barbecue), then cover with the barbecue hood (or a large metal roasting pan) and cook for 12-15 minutes, checking and turning several times so it doesn’t blacken too much. Transfer to a dish.
- Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl, then pour over lamb. Cover loosely and set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Carve meat into thick slices, and serve with resting lamb juices and green salad.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chargrilled Barossa Milk-Fed Lamb