Meatball Pasta Bake Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Meatball Pasta Bake" recipe we have found so far.
Meatball Pasta Bake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 egg
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 28 oz fresh parsley jarred or homemade
Grease a large casserole dish.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine all meatball ingredients and form into 1″ balls.
Place meatballs in a 9×13 dish and bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°F. Remove the meatballs and set aside.
Boil the pasta until al dente. Drain well and toss with olive oil.
Stir together egg, parsley, pepper, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese & pepper to taste. Toss with the pasta and place it in the 9×13 dish.
Top with meatballs and pasta sauce. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil, top with remaining cheeses and continue to bake until cheese is melted and browned, about 10 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 896IU
Vitamin C: 10mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Meatball Pasta Bake