Mediterranean Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Mediterranean Salad" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 20 or so cherry tomatoes, sliced or quartered
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small orange or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced (a pickling cucumber is great here)
- 1 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh herbs (such as cilantro, dill, mint, basil)
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup Italian or Greek vinaigrette
- feta cheese, crumbled (optional, for garnish)
- Toss the chopped veggies in a large mixing bowl with the herbs and a couple pinches of salt. Drizzle the dressing over the top, and fold, until all of the vegetables are coated, adding more dressing as necessary. You might not use all of the dressing called for; you might need more. Serve with feta cheese on the side.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Soup Addict