Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole Recipe? Are you wondering how Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole".
Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until flexible but not soft, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a stovetop- and oven-safe casserole dish over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken strips until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add onion, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, olives, thyme, lemon zest, and pepper flakes. Cook and stir until the onions have begun to look translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the half-cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle Pecorino Romano and Grana Padano over the pasta mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and the cheeses have melted and browned, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole