Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole
Recipe Yields: 2
Ingredient Tags: cherry tomatoes Chicken Breast fresh thyme leaves Grana Padano cheese Italian green olives Lemon Zest mafalda pasta Olive Oil Pecorino Romano cheese red bell pepper Red Pepper Flakes yellow bell pepper yellow onion (See full ingredients below)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until flexible but not soft, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a stovetop- and oven-safe casserole dish over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken strips until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add onion, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, olives, thyme, lemon zest, and pepper flakes. Cook and stir until the onions have begun to look translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the half-cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle Pecorino Romano and Grana Padano over the pasta mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and the cheeses have melted and browned, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mediterranean Chicken and Pepper Casserole