- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until flexible but not soft, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a stovetop- and oven-safe casserole dish over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken strips until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Add onion, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, olives, thyme, lemon zest, and pepper flakes. Cook and stir until the onions have begun to look translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the half-cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle Pecorino Romano and Grana Padano over the pasta mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and the cheeses have melted and browned, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 27 %
Cholesterol: 18 %
Sodium: 28 %
Potassium: 17 %
Total Carbohydrates: 17 %
Dietary Fiber: 20 %
Protein: 57 %