Bean Sprout Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Bean Sprout Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Bean Sprout Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups bean sprouts washed and drained
- 2 cups napa cabbage or green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cjulienned or shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped, extra for garnish if desired
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine bean sprouts, cabbage, carrots, and cilantro in a large bowl.
Add dressing and toss to combine. Chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Top with green onion and peanuts for serving.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 2728IU
Vitamin C: 22mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bean Sprout Salad