Bean Sprout Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Bean Sprout Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Bean Sprout Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups bean sprouts washed and drained
- 2 cups napa cabbage or green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cjulienned or shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped, extra for garnish if desired
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine bean sprouts, cabbage, carrots, and cilantro in a large bowl.
Add dressing and toss to combine. Chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Top with green onion and peanuts for serving.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 2728IU
Vitamin C: 22mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bean Sprout Salad