Broccoli Grape Salad Lightened Up Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Broccoli Grape Salad Lightened Up" recipe we have found so far.
Broccoli Grape Salad Lightened Up
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
for the dressing
- 3/4 cup mayo (I use Duke’s; Mom always loved Hellman’s)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt
for the salad
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup green and red grapes, cut in halves or quarters
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 strips turkey bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 green onion, very thinly sliced
Prepare the dressing
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl, and set aside.
Prepare the salad
Toss the broccoli, grapes, celery, almonds, and crumbled turkey bacon together in a medium bowl. Fold in the dressing until the salad is coated (you might not use all of it; if not, save it, too). For the best flavor, refrigerate the salad for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight. (Refrigerate the green onions, too.) Before serving, toss to recoat the salad (add the extra dressing, if you had any and if it needs it), and sprinkle the green onions over the top.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Soup Addict