- ¾ cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber sliced
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ⅓ cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt & pepper to taste
Bring water, butter and a pinch of salt to a boil. Add couscous, stir and cover. Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.
Place couscous in a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Allow to cool completely.
Add remaining salad ingredients and dressing. Toss to combine and serve.
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 1827IU
Vitamin C: 52mg