Meringue Nest Cheesecake with Mini Eggs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Meringue Nest Cheesecake with Mini Eggs" recipe we have found so far.
Meringue Nest Cheesecake with Mini Eggs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 100g butter plus extra for greasing
- 14 chocolate digestives
- 397g can condensed milk
- juice 2 lemons
- 280g cream cheese
For the decoration
- 25g toasted coconut flakes or white chocolate curls
- 3 meringues nests
- 9 mini eggs
- hundreds and thousands
You will also need
- 3 chenille chick (optional)
- Grease an 18cm loose-bottomed round cake tin with a little butter and line with a circle of baking paper. Melt the butter in a large heatproof bowl in the microwave or in a medium-sized pan over low heat. Whiz the chocolate digestives in a food processor until reduced to fine crumbs then tip into the melted butter. Spoon the biscuit mixture into the base of the prepared tin – press down well with the back of a spoon.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the rest of the cheesecake ingredients then pour into the tin. Smooth the top with a spatula then place in the fridge for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve carefully transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate or cake stand and sprinkle the top with coconut flakes – making a bigger mound in the centre then arrange the meringue nests on top. Fill the nests with mini eggs, an extra sprinkling of coconut, hundreds & thousands and the fluffy chicks.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Meringue Nest Cheesecake with Mini Eggs