Graham Cracker Crust:
- 7 graham cracker sheets (I used reduced fat)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar (or 6 Splenda packets)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, grind up the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, simply place them into a bag and crush them with a rolling pin or cup.
- Place the crumbs into a bowl and add ground cinnamon and sugar. Melt the butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and put one tablespoon of the crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Press down the crumbs with your hand or spoon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or kitchenaid, whip the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar (or splenda) until fluffy. Add the cool whip and whip until smooth.
- Using a cookie dough scooper (or spoon), fill each cupcake liner with 1½ scoop fulls of the cheesecake mixture. Each liner should be filled almost to the top.
- Place the cupcakes in the fridge for a few hours to set up and become firm. Top with a slice of your favorite fruit and devour!!
Size: 1 mini cheesecake
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbs: 12.1 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 2.8 g