Skinny Mini Cheesecake Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Skinny Mini Cheesecake" recipe we have found so far.
Skinny Mini Cheesecake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 7 graham cracker sheets (I used reduced fat)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar (or 6 Splenda packets)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, grind up the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, simply place them into a bag and crush them with a rolling pin or cup.
- Place the crumbs into a bowl and add ground cinnamon and sugar. Melt the butter and add it to the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and put one tablespoon of the crumbs into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Press down the crumbs with your hand or spoon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or kitchenaid, whip the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar (or splenda) until fluffy. Add the cool whip and whip until smooth.
- Using a cookie dough scooper (or spoon), fill each cupcake liner with 1½ scoop fulls of the cheesecake mixture. Each liner should be filled almost to the top.
- Place the cupcakes in the fridge for a few hours to set up and become firm. Top with a slice of your favorite fruit and devour!!
- Calories: 106
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbs: 12.1 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Skinny Mini Cheesecake