Mexican Taco Meatloaf Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mexican Taco Meatloaf" recipe we have found so far.
Mexican Taco Meatloaf
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Thoroughly combine beef, tortilla chips, pepper Jack cheese, onion, and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and taco sauce together in a separate bowl. Add to meat mixture and stir until well combined.
- Press mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan and top with a strip of taco sauce down the center.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and browned on top, 45 to 60 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 26 %
Cholesterol: 40 %
Sodium: 19 %
Potassium: 7 %
Total Carbohydrates: 2 %
Dietary Fiber: 1 %
Protein: 43 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mexican Taco Meatloaf