Easy Taco Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Taco Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Taco Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning or homemade
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 6 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- toppings as desired olives, bell peppers, jalapenos, red or green onion
Brown beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in beans.
Place lettuce in a large bowl. Top with meat, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and desired toppings.
Top each serving with tortilla chips, salsa and sour cream.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 3585IU
Vitamin C: 6.9mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Taco Salad