Best Overnight Blueberry French Toast? Are you wondering how to prepare Overnight Blueberry French Toast? Which Overnight Blueberry French Toast recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Overnight Blueberry French Toast.
Overnight Blueberry French Toast Recipe Info
Total Time: 1 Hours, 15 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 10
Ingredient Tags: butter Cornstarch cream cheese day-old bread eggs fresh blueberries maple syrup milk vanilla extract water white sugar
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Overnight Blueberry French Toast Recipe
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes. Sprinkle 1 cup blueberries over the cream cheese, and top with remaining bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and syrup. Pour over the bread cubes. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the bread cube mixture from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, and continue baking 25 to 30 minutes, until center is firm and surface is lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, cook 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in the remaining 1 cup blueberries. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, until the blueberries burst. Stir in the butter, and pour over the baked French toast
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Overnight Blueberry French Toast