Overnight Blueberry French Toast Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Overnight Blueberry French Toast" recipe we have found so far.
Overnight Blueberry French Toast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes. Sprinkle 1 cup blueberries over the cream cheese, and top with remaining bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and syrup. Pour over the bread cubes. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the bread cube mixture from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, and continue baking 25 to 30 minutes, until center is firm and surface is lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, cook 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in the remaining 1 cup blueberries. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, until the blueberries burst. Stir in the butter, and pour over the baked French toast
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 38 %
Cholesterol: 93 %
Sodium: 18 %
Potassium: 8 %
Total Carbohydrates: 17 %
Dietary Fiber: 6 %
Protein: 30 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Overnight Blueberry French Toast