Pan Fried Noodles Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pan Fried Noodles" recipe we have found so far.
Pan Fried Noodles
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons vegetable oil divided use
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup white onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions cut into 1 inch pieces, then thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12 ounces cooked fresh noodles such as yakisoba or Hong Kong noodles
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- thinly sliced green onions for garnish optional
Heat 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil over medium high heat in a large pan. Add the carrots and white onions to the pan.
Cook for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
Add the green onions and garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Remove the vegetables from the pan, and cover to keep warm.
Rinse the noodles under hot water to separate them.
Heat the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil in the pan. Add the noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and crispy on the edges.
Add the vegetables back to the pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of cold water.
Add the bean sprouts to the pan, and toss to combine.
Add the sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until sauce has just thickened and bean sprouts have wilted.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and additional green onions if desired, then serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Dinner at the Zoo