Pan-Fried Tilapia Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pan-Fried Tilapia" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 (6-oz.) tilapia filets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin. Whisk to combine.
- Season tilapia filets generously with salt and pepper, then dip each in flour mixture, shaking off any excess flour. Place on a clean plate or baking sheet.
- In a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add 2 filets and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until crust is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork. Repeat with remaining filets.
- Serve immediately with cilantro and lime wedges.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pan-Fried Tilapia