- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup onion diced finely
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 mozzarella cheese strings
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until softened. Cool completely.
Mix all meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl just until combined.
Place 2/3 of the mixture on the loaf pan and form into an 8″x4″ square. Make a small indent in the middle and add cheese. Top with remaining meat mixture and form a loaf sealing cheese in.
Top with marinara sauce and bake 45 minutes.
Combine bread crumbs, butter, parmesan cheese and parsley.
Top meatloaf with mozzarella and bread crumb topping. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until the center of the loaf reaches 165°F.
Cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 526%
Vitamin C: 5%