Polar Bear Peppermint Creams Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Polar Bear Peppermint Creams" recipe we have found so far.
Polar Bear Peppermint Creams
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 250g icing sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- few drips of peppermint essence
- 15 chocolate sweets (we used Waitrose blue and green chocolate beans)
- Sieve the icing sugar into a large bowl. Mix in the egg white, a little at a time – stop adding it when you have a soft dough that feels like plasticine.
- Add 3 drops of the peppermint essence, mix well and taste. Add another drop if it isn’t minty enough.
- Roll half the mixture into 15 balls, about the size of cherry tomatoes, then flatten them with your hand to make the bear heads.
- Place on sheets of baking parchment on a large board or tray. Using half the remaining mixture, make blueberry-sized balls and flatten them out onto the heads to make snouts. Add chocolate sweets for the noses.
- Use the rest of the mixture to make the ears. Shape them into tiny balls and press them gently into the top of the heads with your fingertips. Use a cocktail stick to shape the eyes.
- Leave the polar bears to dry for 3-4 hrs, or overnight. Eat within 1 month.
Nutrition: per peppermint cream (20)
- kcal: 55
- carbs: 13g
- sugars: 13g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Polar bear peppermint creams