Polar Bear Peppermint Creams Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Polar Bear Peppermint Creams" recipe we have found so far.
Polar Bear Peppermint Creams
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 250g icing sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- few drips of peppermint essence
- 15 chocolate sweets (we used Waitrose blue and green chocolate beans)
- Sieve the icing sugar into a large bowl. Mix in the egg white, a little at a time – stop adding it when you have a soft dough that feels like plasticine.
- Add 3 drops of the peppermint essence, mix well and taste. Add another drop if it isn’t minty enough.
- Roll half the mixture into 15 balls, about the size of cherry tomatoes, then flatten them with your hand to make the bear heads.
- Place on sheets of baking parchment on a large board or tray. Using half the remaining mixture, make blueberry-sized balls and flatten them out onto the heads to make snouts. Add chocolate sweets for the noses.
- Use the rest of the mixture to make the ears. Shape them into tiny balls and press them gently into the top of the heads with your fingertips. Use a cocktail stick to shape the eyes.
- Leave the polar bears to dry for 3-4 hrs, or overnight. Eat within 1 month.
Nutrition: per peppermint cream (20)
- kcal: 55
- carbs: 13g
- sugars: 13g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Polar bear peppermint creams