Best Vegan Avocado Sandwich? Are you wondering how to prepare Vegan Avocado Sandwich? Which Vegan Avocado Sandwich recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Vegan Avocado Sandwich.
Vegan Avocado Sandwich Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Vegan Avocado Sandwich Recipe
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 4 thick bread slices, lightly toasted
- 4 ounces Dill Havarti
- 2 Persian or other small cucumbers, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 small zucchini shaved into wide ribbons
- ¼ cup broccoli or alfalfa sprouts
- Combine the herbs and olive oil in the bowl of a food processor (or if you don’t have one, finely mince the herbs and toss them with the olive oil). Pulse until finely minced.
- Add the avocado, salt, and pepper and pulse until well combined and smooth, with just a few small chunks (or, if you don’t have a food processor, mash the avocado and blend it into the herbed olive oil with a fork until smooth).
- Spread a layer of the herbed avocado on each bread slice.
- Top one half of each sandwich with cheese, cucumber, zucchini ribbons, and sprouts.
- Place the second slice of bread on top, avocado side down.
- Slice in half and enjoy!
More Quick and Easy Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Snixy Kitchen