Avocado Panzanella Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Avocado Panzanella" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 800g mix of ripe tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1½ tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 175g ciabatta or a crusty loaf
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- small handful basil leaves
- Halve or roughly chop the tomatoes (depending on size) and put them in a bowl. Season well and add the garlic, capers, avocado and onion, and mix well. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, tear or slice the ciabatta into 3cm chunks and place in a large serving bowl or on a platter. Drizzle with half the olive oil, half the vinegar and add some seasoning. When ready to serve, pour over the tomatoes and any juices. Scatter with the basil leaves and drizzle over the remaining oil and vinegar. Give it a final stir and serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Avocado Panzanella