Avocado Crab Boats Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Avocado Crab Boats" recipe we have found so far.
Avocado Crab Boats
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 5 medium ripe avocados, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Place 2 avocado halves in a large bowl; mash lightly with a fork. Add mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix until well blended. Stir in crab, 3 tablespoons cilantro, chives, serrano pepper, capers and pepper. Spoon into remaining avocado halves.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Broil 4-5 in. from heat until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro; serve with lemon wedges.
Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
- 325 calories,
- 28g fat (6g saturated fat),
- 57mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium,
- 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 6g fiber),
- 13g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Avocado Crab Boats