Vegan Peach Avocado Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Peach Avocado Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Vegan Peach Avocado Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 serrano chile, seeds removed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 medium-size yellow peaches, sliced with the skin on
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- Place pumpkin seeds in a non-stick skillet. Toast in medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together coriander, cumin, olive oil, Serrano chile, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add in the peaches, cucumbers, and avocado. Gently toss to ensure that peaches, cucumbers and avocados are coated with the dressing and herbs.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- Give it a taste and season with more salt, if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Fool Proof Living