Vegan Peach Avocado Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Vegan Peach Avocado Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Vegan Peach Avocado Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 serrano chile, seeds removed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 medium-size yellow peaches, sliced with the skin on
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- Place pumpkin seeds in a non-stick skillet. Toast in medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together coriander, cumin, olive oil, Serrano chile, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add in the peaches, cucumbers, and avocado. Gently toss to ensure that peaches, cucumbers and avocados are coated with the dressing and herbs.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- Give it a taste and season with more salt, if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Fool Proof Living