Rice Balls Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Rice Balls" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups cooked short-grain brown rice [UK 16 oz]
- Organic sunflower oil for frying
- Sesame Seeds
- Shoyu (natural soy sauce)
- Roll the rice into balls the size of a golf ball.
- Squeeze tightly in between your hands so they stick well together.
- Wet your hands in between to stop the rice from sticking to your fingers when rolling.
- Roll in the balls in some sesame seeds.
- Heat some sunflower frying oil in a heavy based pan. When the oil starts ‘dancing’ making shapes, drop a little rice in and test, it should float back up immediately.
- Fry the rice balls until slightly brown and crisp.
- Season with shoyu and eat hot.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Rice Balls