Pink Oyster Mushroom Maki Rolls Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pink Oyster Mushroom Maki Rolls" recipe we have found so far.
Pink Oyster Mushroom Maki Rolls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Pink Rice:
- 8 3/4 ounces of sushi rice
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pink pitaya powder
For the Filling:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 1/2 ounces oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cucumber julienned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- purple cabbage, sliced
- 6 nori sheets
- black sesame seeds
- Prepare the sushi rice according to instructions on the package.
- Add the rice vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pitaya powder and combine well. Set aside and let cool down.
- For the oyster mushroom filling, place all marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in the oyster mushrooms and use your hands to coat them evenly in the marinade.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms for 5-8 minutes until they become dark brown and chewy.
- Prepare the veggies as instructed.
- Take out a nori sheet place it on a bamboo mat, place 3-5 tbsp of rice (depending on desired thickness) on the sheet and use your hands or a rice spatular to evenly press it down. Place the fillings inside and carefully start rolling your maki rolls
- Repeat this step until all your ingredients are gone. Use a sharp knife to cut the maki roll into pieces and serve on a platter with soy sauce!
Notes: You’ll need a bamboo mat for rolling.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pink Oyster Mushroom Maki Rolls