Soba Noodle Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Soba Noodle Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Soba Noodle Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pack soba buckwheat noodle
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and julienned
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- Garnish (optional):
- Handful bean sprouts
- A little grated red cabbage
- Boil soba noodles, following the package instructions. It usually takes around 8 minutes to boil soba.
- Drain and cool soba noodles in cold running water. Drain well and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for dressing in a small bowl.
- Place soba noodles, carrot, yellow bell pepper, and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over them and mix well.
- Sprinkle with the black sesame seeds. You can also add bean sprouts and a little grated red cabbage for extra colour and texture!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here