Soba Noodle Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Soba Noodle Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Soba Noodle Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pack soba buckwheat noodle
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and julienned
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- Garnish (optional):
- Handful bean sprouts
- A little grated red cabbage
- Boil soba noodles, following the package instructions. It usually takes around 8 minutes to boil soba.
- Drain and cool soba noodles in cold running water. Drain well and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for dressing in a small bowl.
- Place soba noodles, carrot, yellow bell pepper, and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over them and mix well.
- Sprinkle with the black sesame seeds. You can also add bean sprouts and a little grated red cabbage for extra colour and texture!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here