- Level: Easy
- Total: 30 min
- Active: 10 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 12 carrots
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise; if not, leave whole. Slice the carrots diagonally in 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. (The carrots will shrink while cooking so make the slices big.) Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a sheet pan in 1 layer and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Toss the carrots with minced dill or parsley, season to taste, and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Foodnetwork