Short Rib and Cauliflower Curry Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Short Rib and Cauliflower Curry" recipe we have found so far.
Short Rib and Cauliflower Curry
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; oil lightly.
- Place short ribs on the baking sheet and season on all sides with garam masala, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Bake short ribs in the preheated oven until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Combine onion, tomato paste, vegetable oil, and red curry paste in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic cloves and cook until garlic is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, bay leaves, and star anise. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer browned short ribs into coconut milk mixture. Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and bake until ribs are tender when pierced with a fork, 3 hours.
- Remove Dutch oven from the oven, transfer short ribs to a small bowl, and set aside.
- Return Dutch over to the stove top over high heat. Skim fat from top as it begins to boil and remove any bones that may have fallen from the meat.
- Stir in cauliflower and cover Dutch oven. Cook until cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove bones from short ribs and place meat in the Dutch oven. Stir in green onions and basil leaves; season with salt and pepper to taste.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 151 %
Cholesterol: 62 %
Sodium: 13 %
Potassium: 35 %
Total Carbohydrates: 5 %
Dietary Fiber: 24 %
Protein: 97 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Short Rib and Cauliflower Curry