Winter Cobb Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Winter Cobb Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Winter Cobb Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 small chicken breast
- 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- pinch of salt
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients together in a jar. Set aside.
- Cook bacon over medium heat in a skillet until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel lined plate. Leave 1-2 tablespoons grease in skillet.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat in the pan of bacon grease for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Slice when cooled down.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add the chicken, eggs, pear, bacon, avocado, pear, pomegranate, and feta. Drizzle vinaigrette on top, toss, and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Winter Cobb Salad | The Recipe Critic