- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 small chicken breast
- 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- pinch of salt
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients together in a jar. Set aside.
- Cook bacon over medium heat in a skillet until crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel lined plate. Leave 1-2 tablespoons grease in skillet.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat in the pan of bacon grease for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Slice when cooled down.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add the chicken, eggs, pear, bacon, avocado, pear, pomegranate, and feta. Drizzle vinaigrette on top, toss, and serve.