Best Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Salad? Are you wondering how to prepare Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Salad? Which Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Salad.
Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Salad Recipe Info
Kale and Roasted Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- 1 lb. cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 c. golden raisins
- 1/3 c. pine nuts
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in 450°F oven for 25 minutes, or until stems are tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss kale with dressing. Let stand at least 5 minutes.
- To kale, add cooked cauliflower, onion, feta cheese, golden raisins, and toasted pine nuts. Toss until well combined.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Good House Keeping