- 1 lb. cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 c. golden raisins
- 1/3 c. pine nuts
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in 450°F oven for 25 minutes, or until stems are tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss kale with dressing. Let stand at least 5 minutes.
- To kale, add cooked cauliflower, onion, feta cheese, golden raisins, and toasted pine nuts. Toss until well combined.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Good House Keeping
Ingredients: cauliflower florets feta cheese golden raisins kale lemon juice olive oil pine nuts red onion