Roasted Squash Panzanella Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Squash Panzanella" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Squash Panzanella
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 8 oz. country bread (torn into chunks)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. 2-inch cubes butternut squash
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- 5 oz. baby kale
- 1/4 c. tahini
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. pomegranate seeds
- Heat oven to 425°F. In a large cast-iron skillet, toss bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil and grated Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to skillet and toss with butternut squash cubes and red onion. Season with salt and pepper and roast, tossing after 12 minutes, until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes total; fold in baby kale and reserved bread cubes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, and water; season with salt and pepper. Toss with squash mixture and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Good House Keeping