Guacamole with Spiced Cucumber Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Guacamole with Spiced Cucumber" recipe we have found so far.
Guacamole with Spiced Cucumber
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp each smoked paprika (pimenton) & ground cumin
- Place lime juice, onion and 1 tsp salt flakes in a bowl and set aside to soften slightly. Scoop avocado into a bowl and roughly mash. Add garlic, coriander, jalapeno and the onion and lime juice mixture. Fold to combine. Season to taste, then transfer to a bowl.
- Scatter with watercress and drizzle with oil. Scatter cucumber with paprika, cumin and salt flakes, and serve alongside.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Guacamole with Spiced Cucumber