- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp each smoked paprika (pimenton) & ground cumin
1.Place lime juice, onion and 1 tsp salt flakes in a bowl and set aside to soften slightly. Scoop avocado into a bowl and roughly mash. Add garlic, coriander, jalapeno and the onion and lime juice mixture. Fold to combine. Season to taste, then transfer to a bowl.
2.Scatter with watercress and drizzle with oil. Scatter cucumber with paprika, cumin and salt flakes, and serve alongside.