Best Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles? Are you wondering how to prepare Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles? Which Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles.
Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: black pepper Carrots coconut milk fish sauce fresh cilantro leaves honey KOSHER SALT maple syrup red cabbage red curry paste Shrimp squash
More Fit & Healthy Recipes
Thai Spiced Shrimp with Vegetable Noodles Recipe
- 4 large squash, yellow and zucchini
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 13 1/2 ounces coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, or honey
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 pound shrimp, medium sized, 16/20 count
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Prepare the vegetable noodles by using a spiralizer or slicing the squash lengthwise into ¼” slices, then cut into ¼” wide strips. A vegetable peeler can also be utilized for the carrots to cut long thin strips. Set aside.
- In a medium sized pot, saute the red curry over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the coconut milk, maple syrup and fish sauce. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes until hot. Taste curry sauce and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Season shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, toss to combine. Add shrimp to the pan with curry sauce and cook over medium heat until no longer translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Turn off heat.
- In a separate large saute pan, heat one tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cook until crisp tender, occasionally tossing, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- To plate- Divide the vegetable noodles evenly into bowls. Add shredded cabbage in each bowl. Top with shrimp and some curry sauce. Garnish with chopped cilantro and black pepper.