Best Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise? Are you wondering how to prepare Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise? Which Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise.
Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise Recipe Info
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient tags: flathead fillets jalapeno olive oil silken tofu smoked paprika
Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise Recipe
- 8 skinless flathead fillets (or other flaky white fish), pin-boned
- 1/2 tsp each smoked paprika (pimenton), ground cumin & ground coriander
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 flour tortilla, cut into small pieces
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Sauerkraut, sliced cucumber & micro coriander, to serve
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, blanched, refreshed
- 80g silken tofu
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tbs oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Place flathead, spices and 2 tbs oil in a bowl. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- For veganaise, whiz all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Season.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add remaining 1 tbs oil and tortilla pieces. Cook, turning, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Season fish with salt and add to pan. Cook, turning once, for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve fish on lettuce with veganaise, sauerkraut, cucumber, micro coriander and tortilla.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise