- 8 skinless flathead fillets (or other flaky white fish), pin-boned
- 1/2 tsp each smoked paprika (pimenton), ground cumin & ground coriander
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 flour tortilla, cut into small pieces
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Sauerkraut, sliced cucumber & micro coriander, to serve
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, blanched, refreshed
- 80g silken tofu
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tbs oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Place flathead, spices and 2 tbs oil in a bowl. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- For veganaise, whiz all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Season.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add remaining 1 tbs oil and tortilla pieces. Cook, turning, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Season fish with salt and add to pan. Cook, turning once, for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve fish on lettuce with veganaise, sauerkraut, cucumber, micro coriander and tortilla.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Delicious
Ingredients: flathead fillets jalapeno olive oil silken tofu smoked paprika