Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise" recipe we have found so far.
Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 8 skinless flathead fillets (or other flaky white fish), pin-boned
- 1/2 tsp each smoked paprika (pimenton), ground cumin & ground coriander
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 flour tortilla, cut into small pieces
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- Sauerkraut, sliced cucumber & micro coriander, to serve
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, blanched, refreshed
- 80g silken tofu
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tbs oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Place flathead, spices and 2 tbs oil in a bowl. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- For veganaise, whiz all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Season.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add remaining 1 tbs oil and tortilla pieces. Cook, turning, for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Season fish with salt and add to pan. Cook, turning once, for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve fish on lettuce with veganaise, sauerkraut, cucumber, micro coriander and tortilla.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Healthy Vegan Green Mayonnaise