- 1 small handful of sugar snap peas
- 1 handful of button mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2cm piece of ginger
- 1 sachet of miso paste
- 1 small handful of broccoli
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 100 g rice noodles
- a few sprigs of fresh coriander
- Halve the sugar snaps and button mushrooms, peel and finely slice the garlic, and peel and finely grate the ginger.
- Dilute the miso in a pan as per packet instructions. Bring to a simmer and add the broccoli, sugar snaps and mushrooms, and cook until the broccoli has softened.
- Add the spinach, garlic, ginger and noodles until the noodles soften, then pick over the coriander leaves.
NUTRITION PER SERVING