Best The Best Beef Tri-Tip? Are you wondering how to prepare The Best Beef Tri-Tip? Which The Best Beef Tri-Tip recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare The Best Beef Tri-Tip.
The Best Beef Tri-Tip Recipe Info
Total Time: 2 Hours, 0 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient Tags: beef broth beef tri-tip roast cayenne pepper dried rosemary fresh rosemary leaves freshly ground black pepper garlic powder KOSHER SALT smoked paprika
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
The Best Beef Tri-Tip Recipe
For the Rub:
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, dried rosemary, and fresh rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Place tri-tip in a baking pan. Season generously with the spice rub until both sides are completely covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) for medium-rare, or until desired doneness, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Flip meat over halfway.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and let meat rest for 20 minutes. Remove tri-tip to a cutting board and cut into 2 pieces along where the grain changes direction. Slice meat across the grain and transfer to serving plates.
- Mix beef broth in with the pan drippings and drizzle over the slices.
More Chicken & Beef
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on The Best Beef Tri-Tip