The Best Beef Tri-Tip Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "The Best Beef Tri-Tip" recipe we have found so far.
The Best Beef Tri-Tip
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Rub:
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, dried rosemary, and fresh rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Place tri-tip in a baking pan. Season generously with the spice rub until both sides are completely covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) for medium-rare, or until desired doneness, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Flip meat over halfway.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and let meat rest for 20 minutes. Remove tri-tip to a cutting board and cut into 2 pieces along where the grain changes direction. Slice meat across the grain and transfer to serving plates.
- Mix beef broth in with the pan drippings and drizzle over the slices.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 18 %
Cholesterol: 44 %
Sodium: 62 %
Potassium: 10 %
Total Carbohydrates: < 1 %
Dietary Fiber: 3 %
Protein: 77 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on The Best Beef Tri-Tip