Chilled Lemon Basil Avocado Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chilled Lemon Basil Avocado Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Chilled Lemon Basil Avocado Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 ripe avocados roughly chopped (peeled, pit discarded)
- 1 cup coconut milk I used lite
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- zest from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon basil
- 2 teaspoons shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until very smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the flavors blend (can be made the night before). Taste, and add more salt and/or another squeeze of lemon juice, if necessary. Note that the soup will taste very mild when first blended, but don’t add salt at this point. Wait until it’s set for the minimum time before making seasoning adjustments.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Soup Addict