Veggie Pizzadillas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Veggie Pizzadillas" recipe we have found so far.
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient Tags: black beans chile cloves garlic dried oregano easy vegetarian recipe enchilada sauce FLOUR TORTILLAS fresh cilantro frozen corn hot pepper sauce Mexican cheese blend Olive Oil Onion queso fresco quick and easy quick vegetarian recipe red bell pepper sour cream
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place tortillas on baking sheet covered with foil; lightly brush each with olive oil, and prick all over with fork.
- Bake tortillas in the preheated oven until they are puffed and golden, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, poblano chile, and red bell pepper; cook and stir until onions are translucent and lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in black beans, corn, garlic, oregano, and salt; cook and stir until mixture is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Return tortillas to the foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer; spoon 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce over each tortilla. Top with 1/4 of the black bean and corn mixture and 1/4 of the shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake pizzadillas in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove pizzadillas from oven; top each with sour cream, queso fresco, and cilantro. Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to each slice.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 41 %
Cholesterol: 16 %
Sodium: 41 %
Potassium: 23 %
Total Carbohydrates: 18 %
Dietary Fiber: 48 %
Protein: 47 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Veggie Pizzadillas