- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place tortillas on baking sheet covered with foil; lightly brush each with olive oil, and prick all over with fork.
- Bake tortillas in the preheated oven until they are puffed and golden, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, poblano chile, and red bell pepper; cook and stir until onions are translucent and lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in black beans, corn, garlic, oregano, and salt; cook and stir until mixture is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Return tortillas to the foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer; spoon 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce over each tortilla. Top with 1/4 of the black bean and corn mixture and 1/4 of the shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake pizzadillas in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove pizzadillas from oven; top each with sour cream, queso fresco, and cilantro. Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to each slice.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 41 %
Cholesterol: 16 %
Sodium: 41 %
Potassium: 23 %
Total Carbohydrates: 18 %
Dietary Fiber: 48 %
Protein: 47 %