- 2 pounds chicken thighs with bone/skin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided use
- 1 pound baby potatoes halved
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper, green or red chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese for garnish, optional
- 1 lemon divided
- 1 small lemon, juiced about 3 tablespoons juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
Preheat oven 400°F.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken. Marinate at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours.
Combine baby potatoes, onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Place on a parchment lined pan. Nestle marinated chicken on the pan between the potatoes. Bake 30 minutes
Toss bell peppers and tomatoes with remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Add to the pan and bake an additoinal 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches 165°F.
Squeeze fresh lemon overtop and garnish with feta cheese
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 836IU
Vitamin C: 60mg