- Mix the mustard, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a shallow bowl. Add the fish fillets, turning to coat. Marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine the onion, garlic, ginger, and cashews in a blender or food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a paste.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in the prepared paste; cook and stir for a minute or two. Add the cayenne pepper, turmeric, cumin, coriander, 1 teaspoon salt, and sugar. Cook and stir for an additional five minutes. Stir in the chopped tomato and vegetable broth.
- Arrange the fish fillets in a baking dish, discarding any extra marinade. Top the fish with the sauce, cover the baking dish, and bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 21 %
Cholesterol: 19 %
Sodium: 109 %
Potassium: 26 %
Total Carbohydrates: 4 %
Dietary Fiber: 9 %
Protein: 83 %