Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1000 g of white asparagus
- 250 g vegan margarine
- 100 ml soymilk (room temperature, not chilled)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus and gently peel them with a peeler, while you lay them flat on your cutting board. Be careful not to break them and don’t peel the heads of the asparagus.
- 2. Cook the asparagus for five minutes in boiling water. Turn off the heat and leave the asparagus in the hot water for an additional 15-20 minutes, until they are tender.
- 3. Slowly melt the margarine in a small saucepan on the smallest flame. When melted take it off the fire and leave to cool down.
- 4. Put the soymilk in a high cup and start mixing with a handheld blender. Very slowly add the melted butter and keep on mixing. Eventually the soymilk mixture should get thicker.
- 5. Add the soymilk mixture into a small saucepan and slowly heat it. Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce