Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Puffs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Puffs" recipe we have found so far.
Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Puffs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 oz hot-smoked salmon
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh dill
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 ½ tsp roughly chopped chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for rolling the dough
- 1 8-oz can refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 pcs)
- 4 – 5 medium asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the smoked salmon in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon zest, dill, hot sauce, smoked paprika and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the chives. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly dust a clean surface with flour. Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles, following the perforations. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make 2 thin triangles. Starting at the wide end of a triangle piece, spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the smoked salmon mixture toward the tip. Place a piece of asparagus about 1/4 inch from the bottom of the dough’s wide end, then roll up towards the tip. Place on the baking sheet with the tip of the roll-up flat on the baking sheet. Repeat with all the dough.
- Lightly whisk the egg with 1/2 teaspoon water. Brush the egg wash over each puff, then sprinkle some of the remaining chives over each. Bake until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Puffs