Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus" recipe we have found so far.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 bunch asparagus spears about 1 pound
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt & black pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Break off the woody ends.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and place on a baking pan.
- Roast 6-10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add parmesan cheese and broil 1 min.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 880IU
Vitamin C: 7mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus