Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe? Are you wondering how Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus".
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 bunch asparagus spears about 1 pound
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt & black pepper
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Break off the woody ends.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and place on a baking pan.
- Roast 6-10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add parmesan cheese and broil 1 min.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 880IU
Vitamin C: 7mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus