- 1 lb asparagus trimmed and cut into 1.5″ pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook asparagus in olive oil over medium-high heat in a 10″ skillet for 4 minutes (6 minutes if your asparagus is very thick).
- Add garlic and cook just until fragrant. Stir in heavy cream and simmer on medium-low until asparagus is tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese and red chili flakes. Taste and season with salt* and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 1128IU
Vitamin C: 7mg