Best Creamy Asparagus Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Creamy Asparagus? Which Creamy Asparagus recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Creamy Asparagus.
Creamy Asparagus Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Creamy Asparagus Recipe
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed and cut into 1.5″ pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook asparagus in olive oil over medium-high heat in a 10″ skillet for 4 minutes (6 minutes if your asparagus is very thick).
- Add garlic and cook just until fragrant. Stir in heavy cream and simmer on medium-low until asparagus is tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese and red chili flakes. Taste and season with salt* and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 1128IU
Vitamin C: 7mg
More Fit & Healthy Recipes Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Creamy Asparagus