Bacon Green Bean Twists Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Bacon Green Bean Twists" recipe we have found so far.
Bacon Green Bean Twists
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 sheet puff pastry
½ lb bacon (225 g)
½ lb green beans, trimmed (225 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut one sheet of puff pastry into long ½ inch (1 ¼ cm) wide strips and set aside.
- Cut strips of bacon in half lengthwise and set aside.
- Take a trimmed green bean and carefully wrap it with bacon and the puff pastry to completely cover the bean.
- Place the tightly wrapped beans on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan. Brush the wrapped beans with the egg wash, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Serve the twists warm or at room temperature.
- Fat: 54g
- Calories 772
- Fiber: 4g
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 43gSugar: 4g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Tasty