Bacon Green Bean Twists Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Bacon Green Bean Twists" recipe we have found so far.
Bacon Green Bean Twists
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 sheet puff pastry
½ lb bacon (225 g)
½ lb green beans, trimmed (225 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut one sheet of puff pastry into long ½ inch (1 ¼ cm) wide strips and set aside.
- Cut strips of bacon in half lengthwise and set aside.
- Take a trimmed green bean and carefully wrap it with bacon and the puff pastry to completely cover the bean.
- Place the tightly wrapped beans on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan. Brush the wrapped beans with the egg wash, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Serve the twists warm or at room temperature.
- Fat: 54g
- Calories 772
- Fiber: 4g
- Carbs: 27g
- Protein: 43gSugar: 4g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Tasty