Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos" recipe we have found so far.
Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
6 cups chicken, shredded(750 g)
¼ cup jalapeño, diced(25 g)
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups crema table cream (375 g)
- 24 corn tortillas
- oil, for frying
½ cup crema table cream(115 g)
- fresh cilantro
½ cup cotija cheese (60 g)
- In a sauce pan, over medium-high heat, combine all taquito filling ingredients. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp towel and microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling across the tortilla about ⅓ of the way up from the bottom of the tortilla, and roll the tortilla around the filling.
- Heat about ¼ inch (½ cm) of oil over medium-high heat. Carefully, place 3-4 taquitos in the oil, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. (Frying them seam side down first helps them stay closed during frying!)Cream
- Remove from the pan and drain excess oil on the taquito on a paper towel.
- Place cooked taquitos on a bed of lettuce and garnish with crema, cilantro, cotija, and avocado.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Tasty