Best Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos? Are you wondering how to prepare Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos? Which Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos.
Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos Recipe Info
Creamy Jalapeño Chicken Taquitos Recipe
6 cups chicken, shredded(750 g) ¼ cup jalapeño, diced(25 g) 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon salt 1 ½ cups crema table cream (375 g)
- 24 corn tortillas
- oil, for frying
½ cup crema table cream(115 g)
- fresh cilantro
½ cup cotija cheese (60 g)
- In a sauce pan, over medium-high heat, combine all taquito filling ingredients. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp towel and microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of filling across the tortilla about ⅓ of the way up from the bottom of the tortilla, and roll the tortilla around the filling.
- Heat about ¼ inch (½ cm) of oil over medium-high heat. Carefully, place 3-4 taquitos in the oil, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. (Frying them seam side down first helps them stay closed during frying!)Cream
- Remove from the pan and drain excess oil on the taquito on a paper towel.
- Place cooked taquitos on a bed of lettuce and garnish with crema, cilantro, cotija, and avocado.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Tasty