Beef Stir-Fry Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Beef Stir-Fry" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4-inch-long pieces, then cut against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (1 to 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 pound snow peas or green beans
- 1 12-ounce can baby corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chile pepper, sugar and lime juice until the sugar is dissolved. Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside. Allow the liquid in the pan to reduce until thickened, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and scallions and cook 1 minute more. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Add the snow peas, baby corn and bell pepper and continue cooking until all the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Return the beef to the skillet and toss to combine.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Beef Stir-Fry