Beef Noodle Stir Fry Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Beef Noodle Stir Fry" recipe we have found so far.
Beef Noodle Stir Fry
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1-1 1/2 pounds stir fry steak or thinly sliced flank or skirt steak
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce for regular soy sauce use 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons corn starch divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 package ramen noodles (any flavor) boiled until tender, drained, and flavor packet discarded
- chopped green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, optional
Place steak in a large resealable bag. Whisk together soy sauce, 1 tablespoon corn starch, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and sesame oil. Add sauce to the bag, press out any excess air, and seal. Chill for 10 minutes.
Drizzle a large pan or skillet over medium heat with the vegetable oil. Use tongs or a fork to transfer beef strips to the pan (do not discard marinade in the bag!). Add carrots, snow peas, and mushrooms to the pan. Saute for 4-6 minutes until browned.
Add marinade from the bag to the pan. Bring to a boil. Whisk remaining tablespoon of corn starch into the beef broth and stir into the pan until sauce thickens. Reduce to a low simmer.
Stir in cooked noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Quick and Easy Beef Noodle Stir Fry