Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers" recipe we have found so far.
Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, corn, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with bacon, securing it with a toothpick. Be sure the toothpick pokes through the bacon as well as the pepper.
- Place the poppers face down on the grill over direct heat. Grill until bacon is crispy and brown, about 5 minutes; turn the poppers over and grill until bacon is crisp on other side, 5 more minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 20 %
Cholesterol: 13 %
Sodium: 12 %
Potassium: 4 %
Total Carbohydrates: 2 %
Dietary Fiber: 4 %
Protein: 16 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers