Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers Recipe? Are you wondering how Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers".
Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, corn, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with bacon, securing it with a toothpick. Be sure the toothpick pokes through the bacon as well as the pepper.
- Place the poppers face down on the grill over direct heat. Grill until bacon is crispy and brown, about 5 minutes; turn the poppers over and grill until bacon is crisp on other side, 5 more minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Benny's Famous Jalapeno Poppers