- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup jalapenos drained and chopped
- 1 package Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs divided
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cheddar, flour, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Gently stir in macaroni and jalapenos. Add eggs and fold until combined.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining bread crumbs, melted butter, and bacon bits. Sprinkle over bites.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 131%
Vitamin C: 2%