Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Bites Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Bites" recipe we have found so far.
Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Bites
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup jalapenos drained and chopped
- 1 package Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs divided
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cheddar, flour, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Gently stir in macaroni and jalapenos. Add eggs and fold until combined.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining bread crumbs, melted butter, and bacon bits. Sprinkle over bites.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 131%
Vitamin C: 2%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Jalapeno Mac and Cheese Bites