Lemon Jalapeno Marinated Mussels Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Lemon Jalapeno Marinated Mussels" recipe we have found so far.
Lemon Jalapeno Marinated Mussels
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
For the Marinade:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and salt. Cook and stir until onion starts to sizzle, 1 to 2 minutes. Add mussels and cook, covered, until mussels start to open, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer mussels to a bowl. Let cool until easy to handle.
- Separate mussels from shells into a bowl, reserving the shells and juices. Keep mussels refrigerated while preparing the marinade.
- Pour the reserved accumulated juices back into the saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat until reduced to a glaze, 1 to 2 minutes. Press glaze through a mesh strainer into a bowl to remove any grit.
- Add lemon zest, jalapeno, lemon juice, and Champagne vinegar. Whisk in oil. Spoon dressing over the mussels. Press plastic wrap down on top and marinate in the refrigerator, 2 to 8 hours.
- Arrange shells on a paper towel-lined plate. Fill shells with the mussels and spoon the dressing evenly on top.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Lemon Jalapeno Marinated Mussels