Best Biscotti Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Biscotti Recipe? Which Biscotti Recipe recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Biscotti Recipe.
Biscotti Recipe Recipe Info
Biscotti Recipe Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter unsalted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries optional
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a pan with parchment paper.
With a mixer on medium, combine butter, sugar and baking powder until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Add in flour a little at a time until incorporated. Fold in almonds and cranberries.
- Divide dough in half and form each half into a 10″x2″ rectangle. Place on a parchment lined pan.
Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Remove from the oven and cool 10-15 minutes. Slice on an angle into 1″ slices and lay flat on the baking sheet.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until browned. Remove from the oven and cool completely on wire racks.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 125%